As we can't have cats in our current apartment (too small) it was a matter of time before I've mentally mapped all the cats in our neighborhood, together with whether or not they allowed petting. This is the illustrated version.
1. Fat orange cat, always sleeping in the garden.
2. Black and white youngster. Runs from one safe space to another, can't be petted.
3. White Persian that has been groomed. Looks a little silly. Friendly.
4. Fluffy tabby that roams the woods. Very shy.
5. Stay-at-home tabby, always fighting cat number 6 for his territory.
6. Friendly orange tabby. Always looking for trouble. Likes being pet.
Bonus! Walk a little more, and you might find a very cute and friendly tricolor. Allows petting and will even show you her belly. Can't always be found.